Thursday, December 16, 2010

So much to do

....so little time.

Um so how is it already December 16th?
Since when are there just mere days left til Christmas?
Why does it always sneak up like that.
I'm hoping to get lots done here in the next few days,
so that I can relax, spend time with my family and
enjoy and remember the reason for this season.

There's so much I haven't posted
& so much I've slacked on.
Shame.

I've gotta get back to addressing Christmas cards.
Get my child in bed.
do another load of laundry.
wrap many presents.
clean up this disaster of a house.
and find some time to sleep.

1 comment:

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

I was just thinking about you this morning-- the book is INTENSE already. I've almost cried several times in the first few pages!

Also, is there still time to get an order in for Christmas? Just wondering. :) I know, I know, it's a week away...