Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's never too late...

to share a little about the fantastic workshop I attended in Cali.
I stayed with Julie.
Who was so kind to open her home to me,
chat with me, and even fed me breakfast the next morning.

The workshop i attended?
Put on by the FABULOUSLY talented
This woman is just ridiculously talented,
in design, in photography, in life.
She's gorgeous, has one very beautiful family
and she's totally just as sweet as you'd expect.

I soaked in all her awesomeness 
and learned so much
about photography and myself.
It was fantastic.

First a styled shoot with a sweet and beautiful family.













Isn't Kelsey stunning!?



In the late afternoon, the sun did not cooperate, 
but we had a great couple who totally rocked it for us.

 Mallory and Cody were so great.
 And I've recently found out that they just got engaged! 



 So many great deals carried out by Tonya and her talented team!












While I was in Cali, I got to make a few sight seeing stops as well.
Santa Monica Pier. 

Next up on the blog... a workshop with AshleyAnn. 
I was so spoiled in 2010!

No comments: