Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I should have taken before photos of my office space.
It was a disaster zone!
But, I've already cleaned lots of it up so... bummer.

I went to Ikea and got a few things to get my work 
a little more organized and create a much brighter 
and happier place for me to create in.

I LOVE Ikea.  
McKenzie and I just strolled through taking it all in
for a little over 2 hours.  She was so good for Mommy!

Frames from Ikea that I painted and I cut down some
art prints from Ikea as well. They're so happy looking!



I bought baskets for storing things, and spruced them up a bit...
and polka dot tins, and pink lampshades, and a lovely flower pot
for my flowers from Michael's (50% off this week).  



Pictures of the finished space to come :) 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the picture frames. I have been spring cleaning my work space too. It needed it bad.