Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Asking for prayer...

for a little baby girl and her parents.

If you know me, you know I'm an emotional person, who easily cares for people.
And I've been hit hard by the struggles of this family and this little girl.
My heart is truly aching for them...I'm in tears even as I type this.
I've never met them, and only know of them through Meg.

Cora is a 10 month old baby girl battling cancer
and I'm asking that you'll pray for her, and pray daily.



I can't even begin to know the heartache, the questions, and the immense struggle and pain her parents must be dealing with right now.

All I can do is pray...
and hold my baby girl tight and cherish our time together...
and then pray some more that Joel and Jessica will continue to get to do the same
with their baby girl for many many years to come.

You can find out more about Cora, her family and specific ways you can pray on her parent's blog, HERE.

No comments: