Monday, September 28, 2009

She's Engaged!


My sister got engaged this weekend.
Family and a few close friends were
invited to meet the newly engaged
couple for dinner after the proposal.

I baked a cake:
(The chocolate ring box is from when David proposed to me, 
I thought it added an extra special touch)



Kenzie said Cheese:



My sister was surprised...
she thought it was just the two of them.



Bestie flew in from Cali



Beautiful Bling








Newly Engaged



Good practice




And of course.
A classic.
Changing their facebook status.


Her now Fiance, Michael, took her to an art museum and to
the botanical gardens
Had a beautiful table set up in a private area
Gave her a bible with her to be new name on it
and asked her to marry him.
As you see, she did say yes.

I said I wouldn't cry when they arrived.
But I did.
Who was I kidding?
It's my little sister
she's getting married! wow
I'm so happy for her, happy that she's happy
Happy that she found that one person she's meant to spend her life with.
I have no doubt he'll be an amazing husband.
(And I've seen from how he is with Kenzie, that he'll be an impeccable father one day)


Congratulations to you both!

No comments: