Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend.

I had a really good weekend.
I know Mother's Day is just one day.
But I received my FANTASTIC present early.

Thanks hubby!


We hung out with great friends on Friday.

Spent a some time with my mom and family on Saturday.
Worked the market on Sunday.
(sadly missed afternoon church because we packed up too late)
Had a lovely dinner, just me and hubby.  Thanks Oma and Opa.
My daughter told me Happy Mother's Day a couple of times
and I received my first mother's day artwork,
she made at Sunday School.
(She went to my parent's church while we worked the market)

My favorite shot of the weekend:
Aunt Lala and Kenzie

My favorite moment of mother's day:
Snuggling in bed with Kenzie and reading stories before bedtime last night.

I am blessed beyond what words can describe.
God gave me with the best job in the world!


1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! And, yay for the new camera, that is so fun! :)