Monday, October 24, 2011

14 days remain...

(maybe a few less... or a few more.)

of it being just this little girl.
Where she has my undivided attention all day.


of just a one seat stroller.
of just the 3 of us walks.
 {photo credit: the hubby}
{photo credit: the hubby}

of it being all about her
a whole lot of the time.


I wonder how she'll do.
I wonder how I'll do.
How we will all do.
I'm nervous & excited for all the changes that are to come.
Can't believe I'm 38 weeks today.
Feels like we just found out we were pregnant...
time surely does fly.

2 comments:

L. Shanna said...

She'll do great, and so will you!!

Megan said...

Wow! I've never made it to 38 weeks myself so you really are REALLy pregnant. I was nervous about bringing home a new baby and how the twins would react. Greyson was a little mad at me when I first came home. I think it was because I was gone for several nights and he wasn't used to that. There were a few brief moments of tension in the first month or two but overall adding Jude has been wonderful for everyone. L&G just adore him and love their baby way more than I ever thought they would. I imagine your daughter will be thrilled to have the baby (most of the time anyways). I just realized that I think the age gap between your kids is the same as mine. About 2ish months shy of 4 years?