Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend.

Woke up with a cold on Friday.
Started taking Tylenol Cold & doing my very best to ignore it.
(feeling much better today)
Got a few things accomplished around the house.
Super fun bridal session. Can't wait for December when I'll be able to share those!
But here's hubby and I goofing off before the gorgeous bride showed up...

Oma and Opa came to play with Kenzie while hubby assisted me with the bridal session & then we all watched the Rangers and had dinner together.  

Hubby did some planting on Sunday, we took a walk and played at the park
just enjoying the beautiful weather we are having right now.
So much better than the 110 degree heat we had for much longer than I'd like to think about.
yuck.







Today I'm 37 weeks and just trying to get some things accomplished.
Editing from the bridal session.
Getting through pictures that date all the way back to our trip to disney world almost a year ago
that I have not looked at or done anything with since then.
Getting small projects done for both Kenzie's room and baby boy's room.
Cleaning. Cleaning. Cleaning.
Will make curtains with my mom this afternoon.


The car seat is in the car (seeing TWO car seats in there is so strange)
and though his room isn't done 
and there are a million things I'd like to accomplish.
We've got the important things done and are ready for him
whenever he's ready to grace us with his presence :)

2 comments:

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

Aw, he won't use his room for a while anyway. :) I love your belly in the hubby's sunglasses!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh my! 37 weeks - almost time.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com