Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Squished.

Baby boy is a little cramped in his living quarters.
He lets me know how he feels about it pretty much all day, every day
and this baby is a strong one. Definitely different than Kenzie was.

We had a sono yesterday cause the doctor wanted to check on his size.
I was measuring about a week behind, and she just wanted to be certain he was growing and doing well.
I welcomed the opportunity to get to see him again :)

Here's baby and you see his little smooshed nose...
poor thing. Sorry baby.


And there's no doubt about it, this baby is definitely a boy...


At my last appointment I was measuring a week behind (the appointment before that I was further than a week behind), but at this appointment I was right on target. 
But baby boy, not so much.  He's not small, though.  He's big and measuring a few weeks ahead.
The estimate the sonographer had for us was 6lbs 11 oz.
Healthy big baby boy :) 

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are so close! And baby boy is a great size for 35 weeks! The twins were 6lbs 5 oz when they were born at 35 weeks. But I was trying my hardest to grow them big and I felt such satisfaction when they weighed in. I'm so excited for you! I think it's so wonderful when the baby is HUGE in there and you can always tell what he is doing. And the anticipation knowing he can come anytime... and of course meeting the baby!! You have some memorable weeks ahead!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awww. I'm sure he is very comfy inside.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com