Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Counting my blessings

I am blessed and so thankful for all that I've been given.  I moan and groan and whine at times about tiny details that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. 

But, honestly, I really do know and understand that I have it pretty darn good.

A list of what I'm thankful for and blessed by.
 {because I just really love list making}

  • My husband. forgiving, incredibly patient, loving, best friend.
  • My daughter. beautiful,  happy, hilarious, and studious little bundle of dancing joy.
  • My family. sister, mom, daddy, I am who I am because of these people. I love them dearly.
  • My Friends.  there are many. and many whom have stuck by me for more years than I can count on one hand...some for more years than I can count on both hands. My friends are the best a girl could have. 
  • My dogs. drive me nuts sometimes, but they were my first babies, and show me unconditional love.
  • My church. I found God through the people I met there and the opportunities I had at the church.
  • My freedom to worship where I choose and whom I choose.
  • My freedom and ability to pray.
  • My home. I have a roof over my head. It may not be my ideal situation, but it's safe, beautiful, and has enough space for my little family and our belongings. 
  • My filled fridge and pantry. I do not have to worry about how to feed my little girl, my dogs or ourselves. 
  • My jewelry line. the blessing of being able to do something I love and stay home with the little girl I love.  
Thanksgiving will be spent in a little town with 50+ of my husband's relatives for a family reunion and birthday party for his Grandma. David's finishing up the cake he's baking right now. Yes, my husband cooks and bakes. It's lovely.

{addition to list above.}
  • My husband's cooking/baking abilities.  He does an amazing job preparing meals and baking special things for our family and friends. It really is a blessing...cause I don't cook or bake.  Oh I try. I'm just not very good at it.

I sent out my Spotted Box pieces today and my Modish Giveaway piece a few days ago. 
It feels good to get things done and sent out.



Black Friday/Cyber Monday:

For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I'm offering 15% off everything in my shop. And if you've already received a coupon from me, you are free to use that as well.  Tomorrow night I'll mark everything down, so no revised invoices will be needed unless you have a coupon to use.  And it will run from Thursday 10pm until Tuesday 8am (central time).  So if there is something you've been eyeing, now is the time. 
And by the end of next week, I'll be putting up some new items and offering some special christmas deals. Hooray!

No comments: