Saturday, November 22, 2008

Possibilities...

I was approached this week about doing a Holiday Market.  It's going to take place in Fort Worth at this wonderful Art Gallery, and it's for a fantastic cause.  They will be donating a portion of the fees collected [from those who will be selling items] to the boys and girls club, as well as asking each guest who comes to the market to bring a toy to donate.  I would love to be a part of this event, but am trying to decide if this is the best thing for me right now.  I REALLY want to be involved, help out with donating to this cause, and show my jewelry.  But there's a lot to prepare in such a short amount of time.  So what I've decided to do is work a little more diligently on creating new pieces and see where I'm at by the deadline to turn in my form for the event.  

So, with that being said....
The pieces I've done so far today:








1 comment:

JB said...

ok, so the new necklace with the blue and awesome cherry red beads is my new fav. that is so you. i love it! you are doing so great sar, and im so proud of you!!!!!!!!
xoxo