Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas card pictures.

Most of our christmas cards have gone out this year.
So I will now be posting my final favorites.
If you haven't received your christmas card yet, and I'm spoiling it for you...
sorry :(




We are really very lucky to have gotten any of her sitting still. 
Hence the need for the ornament 'prop'.  And the very few that we got of her without the ornament happened during the very short time where she was interested in figuring out what the white stuff was and how it tasted.
... She's constantly on the go, getting into something and wanting to do things herself. She has a strong willed personality (don't know where she got that from! ha).  I've been saying recently that I have a 2 year old in an 11 month old's body.  But, she is really such a joy...a funny, inquisitive, loving, beautiful little girl!



And no new pieces were completed this weekend, 
but I did add the option for gift certificates in my shop. Hooray!

No comments: